What solutions can we provide you and your business? Spray booth filtration, surface treatment, waste water management and more.
Examples of our solutions include:
- Spray booth input, extraction and panel air filters.
- Coagulants for water spray booths (paint removal) and waste water for recycling, with recycling equipment, biocides and de-scalers.
- Protective peelable coatings for walls and floors.
- Surface treatment chemicals such as degreasers by hand or machine, phosphates or corrosion inhibitors, etches and paint strippers.
- Lubricants such as laser protection and anti-spatter.
- Cleaners and disinfectants, such as toilet cleaners, surface wipes, floor cleaners, hand sanitisers and kitchen cleaners.
- Vehicle cleaners, washes and waxes.
- Spraying equipment, such as compression and knapsack sprayers.
- Amenity solutions such as moss-killers and weed-killers.
- Exterior cleaners such as for tarmac, cement, oil, atmospheric pollution.
If any of these are applicable to your company and work then please let us know. Some of this can be found on our websites at www.spcb.co.uk or www.mosskillers.co.uk but as our range and capability is so vast then much is not online and we tend to provide a bespoke service to cater to individual needs via our laboratory. It would be helpful to know what facilities you have such as spray booth types, and the type of work or even any issues you have that may need addressing.
SPCB UK Ltd is a company which is very active in helping our customers to maintain a better working environment and recycle for zero waste.
How to treat water and remove sludge from a wet spray booth
A wet back system is an efficient method of filtering overspray of paint or lacquer within a spray booth. The fan draws the overspray through the curtain of water where it is trapped and falls into the tank of water. However, within a short space of ...
Waste Water Disposal in the Timber Industry - Problem Solved
Manufacturing creates waste that costs money and doesn't help our planet so the reduction or elimination of waste is a very high priority for many manufacturing companies. Product finishing, such as painting, is a vital part of the manufacturing ...
What Does Activated Carbon do?
Firstly, before we start with what activated carbon can do for us, we should decide what it should be called it as it seems to go by many different names. We, at SPCB, will always call it activated carbon, so the granules that we use & sell, for our ...
Which way around are the spray booth concertina filters installed?
The Procart spray booth concertina paper cardboard filters hold paint whilst allowing a continuation of air flow. This is thanks to the design and placement of holes.When extended, you will notice that there is a hole at the front. The paint is held ...
HEPA Filters - Wooden Frame or Metal Frame?
A question we are frequently asked is what is the difference between the HEPA filter panels that have a wooden frame and those with a metal frame? If you want to know a little more about the differences then, hopefully, this short article will help ...